VitalBody Vital D utilizes organic Agaricus Bisporus. These organic mushrooms are grown in the USA and supply 100% of the RDA of Vitamin D. Agaricus Bisporus mushrooms are also packed with many other phytonutrients:
- All nutritional value of the mushroom retained:
- Ergosterol – Phytosterol
- L-Ergothioneine – Anti-Oxidant, Potential “New Vitamin”
- Glucosamine, Chitin, Chitosan
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C, D2
- Minerals: Ca, Cu, Fe, I, K, Mg, Mn, Mo, Na, Se, Zn
- Flavanoids, Lignans, Phenolic acids
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Each serving of VitalBody Vital D also contains Amino-acid chelated magnesium, plant-derived enzymes and probiotics to further enhance vitamin D’s absorption and bio-availability. The metabolism of vitamin D to its active form is dependent upon magnesium availability in the body.†
The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, March 2018, Vol. 118, 181-189.
Did You Know…
- 45-50% of the world’s population is Vitamin D deficient
- At least 13 internal cancers are associated with D deficiency
- Every cell in the human body has Vitamin D receptors
- Monterey Mushrooms
- Ann Nutr Metab 2018;72:87–95
Clinically, Vitamin D Deficiency has been associated with:
- Heart Diseases
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Post-Transplant Survival
- Various Malignancies
Biochem J. 2017 Mar 24;474(8):1321-1332.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Apr;95(4):1595-601.
Int J Cancer. 2010 May 6.
Circulation. 2008 Jan 29;117(4):503-11.
Endocrinol Nutr. 2010 Jun-Jul;57(6):256-61.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2019 Mar;187:1-8.
Iran J Kidney Dis. 2018 Nov;12(6):359-363.
Vitamin D deficiency has also been correlated with:
- Sub-Optimal Bone Mass Density/Bone Health
- Weight Gain
- Prevalence of Flu and Asthma
- Higher Mortality
- Multiple Sclerosis Brain Atrophy
- Higher incidence of Caesarean Sections
- Higher incidence of Urinary Tract Infections
- Increased risk of Preeclampsia
- Increased risk of Periodontitis
Front Physiol. 2014 Apr 21;5:151.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2010 Sep;105(3):191-9.
Psychosom Med. 2010 Sep;72(7):608-12.
PLoS One. 2010 Dec 14;5(12):e15580.
Ann Nutr Metab 2018;72:87–95
Front Psychiatry. 2017 Mar 27;8:47.
J Obstet Gynaecol. 2019 Dec 8:1-5.
J Hypertens. 2020 Jan;38(1):150-158.
Nutrients. 2018 May 18;10(5).
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.