By Michelle Bacarella, MS RDN
VFV – Vital Fruits & Vegetables
High Potency Formula
Powerful Detoxifying Ingredients
*New Users and Children should start with ½ serving per day for the first week to allow the body to gradually acclimate to VitalBody’s nutritionally dense formulation.†
Vital Fruits & Vegetables is a nutrient dense powdered beverage that can be enjoyed by everyone in the family – just add one scoop to 16.9 fl oz. of cold water and shake. Each refreshing serving is brimming with all the NON-GMO fruits, vegetables and other phytonutrients necessary for amazing health.†
Each serving of Vital Fruits & Vegetables is made from:
- 1 Pound of Broccoli (4.5 servings of broccoli)
- 1 Serving of Grapes
- 4 servings of mixed fruits/veggies from: Lemon, Organic Kale, Pomegranate, Passion Fruit, Oranges, Parsley, Acerola Cherries, Spinach, Pumpkin, Squash, Sweet Potato, Cranberries, Wild Blueberries, Strawberries, Acai, Agaricus Bisporus Mushroom, Organic Baobab Fruit, Blackcurrants, Blackberries, Pineapple, Organic Banana, Maitake Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Wild Bilberries, Elderberries, Raspberries, Parsley, Mixed Citrus, Artichoke.
Those 9+ servings of fruits and vegetables provide 22 of the essential vitamins and minerals.†
As important as fruits and vegetables are to overall health, a number of clinical studies have found many other phytonutrients play a vital role in improving health and providing the energy our busy lifestyles require.†
Whether it is to combat obesity, increase immune health, or prevent a myriad of other negative health conditions, what is the number one piece of advice given by all dietitians and health professionals? Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables.†
While this bit of wisdom seems simple, we all know it is not so easy to follow.
According to the World Health Organization, ‘An estimated 5.2 million deaths worldwide were attributable to inadequate fruit and vegetable consumption in 2013.’ In fact, the WHO recommends consuming more than 400 grams (5+ servings) of fruits and vegetables per day to improve overall health and reduce the risk of disease. 1†
With our increasingly busy lives and snapchat lifestyles, taking the time to prepare healthy meals has fallen by the wayside. We seem to take more time posting pictures of healthy meals, than actually consuming them.†
It can be quite challenging to ensure that our families are getting the necessary amount of fruits, vegetables and nutrients that are needed every day for optimum health. The time required to plan, shop and prepare nutrient dense meals often gets replaced by other more demanding chores on our to do lists.†
After twenty years of research, VitalBody’s Vital Fruits & Vegetables VFV was developed by a dietitian and busy mom to provide an easy and delicious opportunity for families to attain those vitally important nutrients.†
Ingredient Profile Overview:
Antioxidants & Phytonutrients†
Vital Fruits & Vegetables provides:†
- No added Sugars and <1 gm of sugar per serving
- 40 kcal per serving†
- 22 Essential Vitamins and Minerals from Non-gmo fruits & vegetables – no chemically synthesized vitamins or minerals
- No synthetics, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives†
- Made from over 1 pound of broccoli
- 8 Detoxifying and Alkalinizing Greens, Grasses and Phytonutrients†
- Over 20 plant derived Enzymes for optimal Digestion, targeting difficult to digest Proteins, Gluten and Casein†
- 2.5 Billion CFU per serving from 15 strains of probiotics founded on four decades of pioneering research (at time of manufacture)
- 2000 + milligrams of Probiotic promoting, nutrient optimizing Prebiotics†
- 22 Whole Food Antioxidants and Botanicals
Vital Fruits & Vegetables is truly a one of a kind whole food supplement, addressing all of the body’s needs in a delicious and refreshing beverage. For a product that needs to appeal to children as much as their parents, taste is as important as efficacy. Luckily, the VitalBody team had plenty of testers available. From our table to yours, please enjoy!
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.